Friday, November 25, 2011

THANKS!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! (Yesterday!)

I just wanted to take a minute to say a few things I am thankful for since I didn't really get a chance to sit down and realize how lucky I am to have what I have.

First, I am the most thankful for Brett, I mean I am thankful for my kids too cause I love em to pieces, but where would I be without my husband? My best friend. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have him, he does so much for our family, I don't know how he does it all but I love him for it. I am also thankful to be a stay at home mom, I wouldn't want it any other way, some people think, why would you want to stay home all day every day?  Well because... I DO! I have always wanted to. I am thankful for my house, my lovely little house which I get to watch my family grow in every day. I am thankful for my car, I give serious props to the one car families because having the option to leave whenever I want to is wonderful. I am thankful for my relationships with my parents.. I love how they accept me for who I am and they do so much for my family, I just couldn't live without them. Which reminds me how I am ALSO thankful for my in laws, and my sister in laws and brother in laws. It's so nice to have family all around me.

Well that is my main list of my thankfulness :) I would have posted some pictures of our Thanksgiving, but I was too busy cooking it!!! My sister in law Abbi and I put on the whole meal, and I must say, we did a fine job cause it was all so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment