Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sweet Summer Nights

Sometimes in the evenings before my kids brush their teefs (teeth) and go to bed, we go outside and play for a little bit. It was so nice a couple of evenings ago I couldn't help it. First we pick up all the balls, toys, and any other things that may be attacked by the sprinklers and put them away, then we play. They love going down the slide when they are wearing footy jams cause they go really fast. Its cute. Its really just fun to run around out there with them for a few minutes before bed and they LOVE it of course, so I took a few pictures. They were having a hard time being willing to let me take any so I didn't get many, but you get the idea.






1 comment:

  1. ahhh that pick of Brooklyn is seriously the cutest!!! that scrunchy nose!! you're such a good mama!

    ReplyDelete