Thursday, August 25, 2011

FAIR!


 We wen't to the fair on Monday night, it was better than I had expected when bring 2 year olds. They
were pretty good and stayed in the stroller most of the time. It was really hot and I think that made them not want to walk around too much.


Brett and I have not been to the fair since before the kiddos were born. I love the fair, I love all the delicious, greasy, unhealthy, food :) I used to love the rides, well I still would but of course neither of the kids would be tall enough to go on them, and I don't think they would want to yet. But of course we looked at all the animals, we looked at the cows more than once, Brooklyn would yell "Mooo" at them multiple times. I love it. There were so many people around that we couldn't really stop to let them pet any of them cause people were right behind us and all around us. But the kids were just fine looking and yelling and Braxton says "Hi" to everything. "Hi sheep!" It was so cute, and he would wave.

We didn't stay too long, the babes were getting tired right when the sun went down (when it started cooling off of course) I was bummed because I wanted them to eat loads of cotton candy, to make sure they got enough sugar... but they didn't like it! WHAT THE HECK. I love that stuff. I think it was just the texture, they were looking at me like, "you want me to eat fuzz?" But they had a good time looking at the tractors, and the animals and havin delish milkshakes. MMMM. I am glad we got to go, although next year I think it should be a date with me and hubby, no kids :)








No comments:

Post a Comment