Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Lovin'

 Today Brooklyn saw my camera sitting on a shelf and she kept saying "picture" until I started taking some pictures. It had been a while since I had anyway so it was about time! I didn't take any pictures for the 4th of July, Lame! We didn't really do anything. Brett had to work until around 4, and then we just hung out and watched fireworks as a family after we went to his parents for a little while. Pretty low key, but it was still nice to relax. We  haven't been anywhere cool this summer or done anything exciting! I feel like I have nothing to write about. But we have been playing outside a lot and having some good times!
We were playing outside this morning, and they wanted to take turns stepping in circle thing and smiling for pictures... I love when mornings are warm, we go right outside after breakfast and getting dressed. From the minute the kids wake up to the minute they go to bed, they are asking to play outside! I love that being outside makes them happy! Its good for them :) And me. 


Gotta love the "wock wawl" (rock wall). Every time they climb up to the top, they throw their hands up and say "I did it!" It is the cutest thing. 

At the end of the day, no matter how much these two little punks fight, drive me crazy, break things, etc. They are my favorite, and they are best friends. Always doing everything together, hand in hand. I can't imagine my life without my little twinners. They make every day brighter and bring us so much joy. 

I know this post was really random and had no sort of theme, but this is what we have been doing this summer. Relaxin, and playin, having a good time being us. 















2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of your two kiddos holding hands in their little cars! Too Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you need to make money off that last picture! They are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete