Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bitter Sweet Moment

I know I JUST posted a blog a few days ago, but I had to post another about my kiddos getting their beds. They got twin mattresses a while back and they just used them on the floor for a few months, but we just got their actual beds last night. I didn't think it would make me sad to see them grow up a little more since we already had ditched the cribs, but looking at their big beds in their rooms, SO SAD. Brett had to go back to work last night after the beds were all set up, and he called me on his way and said, "so wasn't it weird and sad seeing the big beds in their rooms?" YESSSSS.. I just want to put them on pause and keep them small, but I guess I will just try my best to cherish all the moments we are in right now. Here are some pictures of their beds, we don't have any decorations yet, but still.
The pink panels can be chaned to white black or blue :)
something simple for my little man :)
     

5 comments:

  1. Too cute Paige! I can't wait till Shawn and I get to decorate for kiddos. I love the bedding you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its funnnnn! And spendy! Haha, I got both the comforters at Target for pretty cheap, sales! And I had to do something different, every little boy has sports.. and my dad and uncles are pilots so I picked airplanes and he loves it! Thanks for reading girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE paige!!! you always make it so fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh goodnesss... they're ALL GROWN UP. ahhh. okay not yet. But still this is a big step. did ya cry? haha. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha my eyes watered A LITTLE. Nothing like when they started sleeping on mattresses instead of cribs, that was rough for me haha. But its fun!

    ReplyDelete