Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Best Friend.

This is to my best friend in the world, Brett. It's been on of those, lets call it... couldn't be more grateful for Brett days. Seriously. I couldn't ask for a better friend, or Dad for our kiddos. I know he isn't home a lot, but when he is, he is always making the most of his moments with the kids, which means a lot to me. I am sure he is tired and would probably enjoy just relaxing for a little bit, but he goes right outside with the kids and pushes them on the swing or plays with whatever they want until he is off to his next job. How did I get so lucky to marry such a hard workin man that takes such good care of us? I know I have said it over and over, but it's good right? Sometimes I get feeling bad for myself for having to be home all day and never getting a break from my kids... (EVERYONE needs a break sometimes ok) and then he reminds me how lucky I am to be able to be here with the kids, he NEVER complains about working up to an 80 hour week sometimes for us. Makes me want to be better about my little issues. Today he said, "You just have to smile, we have nothing in life to be down about" Kinda hit me like a rock in the head, DUH PAIGE, you have everything you could want, stop whining. I am going to get a better attitude about everything like my awesome hubbs, thanks Brett for my reality check. LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

  1. Paigey :) i love this. You seriously did marry a hard worker! way to pick a good one! You are so blessed, woman! i love reality checks.. we all need em. Seriously i would never be able to go to school and work like tuck does.. and he comes home and straight to the kids just like Brett.
    That's good stuff!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! That's so sweet! And that little golfing pic is adorable.

    ReplyDelete