Friday, May 27, 2011

Enjoying the Little Joys in Life

While I was uploading my pictures off my camera, (not planning on writing ANOTHER blog this month) I was looking at all the pictures, and there were some that just made me sit here and realize how many little joys I get to witness every day.                 
                                                         
Licking the water off the playset...
Splashin around :)














It is the little moments that make motherhood worth all the hard and frustrating times it brings. I am so glad I can look at these pictures and remember how much fun it is to be their mom every day. Best job in the world.
We have had some fun memories already and its only May. One day I am going to show them all the pictures I took of the fun things they got to do so they can remember how lucky they were to be my kids! :) (hahaha)
Sitting and enjoying a snack together.
Really, I just want them to know how much they were loved, and with all the mistakes I make, and will make.. that I did the best I could and have no regrets. These two little people are the biggest blessing in my life. Thank you my dear sweet babies.



They were walking around the back yard
holding hands, so sweet.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously. I have the hardest time laying out the pictures and the words. WHY won't they go where I want them to!!!?? Thats why I have a big empty white space, but OH WELL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your two kids are so cute Paige. You have an absolutely beautiful family. God has certainly blessed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I am very blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete