Thursday, April 5, 2012

I LOVE my kids :)

Ya know those days when you laugh the whole day at the funny stuff your kids do and say? Well I had one of those days today, there hasn't been much fighting or whining. It has been a good day and I had to post something funny.. (well it is funny to me because they are mine)

Whenever I need to get Brooklyn's attention I tend to say, "Brooklyn Ann!" Her name is already long enough but adding the Ann to it just makes her look at me and she knows I mean business.  I never get Braxton's attention by using his middle name because it is to hard to say Braxton Patrick without it coming out all weird... with that being said, lately whenever Brooklyn wants to get Braxton's attention or she gets mad at him for one thing or another she yells, "BRAXTON ANN!" I laugh every time. She knows his middle name is Patrick, but she still says that. I love it. 

Well that is really all I wanted to say, short and sweet :)

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when I read that, actually I am still laughing! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is so cute! Adorable post.

    ReplyDelete