Sunday, February 19, 2012

Potty Training!

I didn't want to make a big deal out of it until I actually committed to it. I am happy to say potty training has been going on in this house for 6 days now. My kiddos have been doing really good! (I think anyway) Only about 5 or 6 accidents between the both of them in 6 days? That isn't horrible right??? Needless to say, I am proud of them and myself for finally doing it. Everyone has been bugging me about since they day the kids turned 2, and I waited until I actually thought they were ready and I am glad I did, they caught right on. We haven't gotten the night time thing down yet, but we have plenty of time. Well that's all! Just a little update :) (No pics cause I don't know how I feel about putting pics of my kids in undies on the internet!!)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! Even though you aren't officially done it looks like you've got a great start! And doing it with twins I say even more Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude.. good job!!! 6 accidents between both of them!??! they are doing awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is impressive! I am not looking forward to potty training Kaidyn when the time comes. I can't imagine having to train 2 kids at the same time! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete