Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

Today we had the Halloween party I had been planning for a couple months now. YAY! I'm not going to lie, I was a little out of my comfort zone, but I think I handled it pretty well, there were 10 kids, plus my 2, and a cute little baby who was happy and sweet the whole time.  THAT'S A LOT OF KIDS. My house isn't big by any means, but I feel like everyone had a pretty decent time. I mean all the kids made cute little candy corn crafts, and decorated cookies, and ate lunch? How is that not fun?!?! It was pretty laid back, everyone kinda just played and there was no fighting!!! (That I know of, maybe a little scuff but that's it!) Which with my kiddos is awesome, since they don't like to share their toys-- We are working on that! But I am glad I had it, it was fun to see costumes and have a big play date. Thanks to everyone who came :)

Oh and Michelle made the cutest candy corn and I think I am going to copy her and make one or two like it! Wish I had a pic!!!





2 comments:

  1. Look at you Paige, throwing parties and what not! Looks like you guys had fun! Sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooot! it was so fun paige! and thank you for takin pics!! lurve you for it!

    ReplyDelete