Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wrap Up April!!

WOW! What a crazy month it has been, so much going on. Which I love! Who wants a boring month with nothing going on? We FINALLY got our fence up. So amazing to have a cage for my kids. Hehe ok it's not really a cage since its huge and they prefer it to the inside... but still. We also got our house painted, I have been looking forward to it for so long, its nothing crazy, just neutral.  I took a before picture and an after picture! I think it looks nice.
Before- Green...
After- Tan with black shutters and all white trim :)









                                                       
                                                                   



Kids playing in the back yard with the NEW fence!!



 Well that's all for now. Just thought I would put some pictures up of the latest and greatest! :) This is one happy Mama and wife!

2 comments:

  1. that fenced in yard looks heavenly. Seriously! pure bliss to just let the kids run around.
    And the house looks gooood!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the upgrades! i'm sure that fence will make your life a ton easier :)

    ReplyDelete