Friday, April 22, 2011

FENCE, PAINT, SWING!

Seriously! Could my life get any better? I really think I might cry when this fence is done being built. I didn't know a fence could be so life changing! But really it is, the thought of letting my kids run free outside without having to chase them and threaten them about going toward the road is going to be so relaxing and fun. I think our backyard is going to be the best in the subdivision! We are getting a new swing set, should be here by the 28th! And we already have a fun little pool, and we are going to have a teeter totter and a play house! Seriously I think I will be a little kid this summer and soak up all the fun. And we are getting our house painted, should be done in the next day or so.. (pictures will come after I plant some flowers for some color!) I hope all my friends with kiddos want to come play at my house and have picnics in the backyard! PARTY! Well that's all for now, that's what we have been up to the past few weeks, we as in me and the kids watching them work outside... hehe.

1 comment:

  1. haha SERIOUSLY paige. I would pretty much cry of happiness too! That is awesome! Stick em in the backyard and call it good haha its amazing how much time kids can spend outside. they can pretty much live out there. All these fun things goin on at your house! Yay we are seriously excited! weekly play dates! or make that twice a week ;) So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete