Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How Piercing!

FINALLY AFTER A WEEK AND TWO DAYS of having sick people in this house. I am happy to say that everyone is feeling back to normal, still some runny noses and coughs, but the worst is over. What a long week, thankfully I lucked out and skipped it this go around.. someone has to take care of the sickies!!! :) Now onto better and brighter things!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a little girly girl. Brooklyn is so much fun, don't get me wrong... LOVE LOVE LOVE having my little boy too, but there is something about me being a girl, and having my little girl that makes it special. I think everyone should have a girl!! We just got her ears pierced!! I have been wanting to do it since she was a few months old, but didn't want to make anyone who didn't agree upset, so I waited. Well randomly this week Brett and I were talking about it and we just went to the place and got it done. She did so good, she loves looking at the sparkles in her ears. SO FUN. :) Braxton gets a little jealous that I am not cleaning off his ears 3 times a day so we pretend. Silly guy.I never really knew how much fun I was going to have being a Mom. Its really the best. Feeling so grateful to have such a wonderful husband who works so hard to take care of us and provide for us and lets me have the gift of being a stay at home mom. I always, since I was little; saw myself being a stay at home mom. It was really important to me and I am so blessed to be able to. LOVE YOU BRETT.



                            





2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS :)
    the post.
    the earings
    the heart to heart there.
    haha you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn looks adorable all the time...but this is adorable x10!!

    I had Codi's done at three for the same reason. I was told to wait until she asked for them herself, so I did. I always wished I'd had them done right away!

    ReplyDelete