Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bye Bye Cribs...

Lets just have a moment of honesty. I cried like a baby about my kids getting out of the cribs and getting in twin size beds. Well a mattress on the floor... I mean this is a HUGE step in their life, at least I think so. I think they were just born yesterday and today they are sleeping in beds instead of cribs? It doesn't seem right. Since they were born and I have been stressed about everything they do that is naughty or whatever, and waiting for the next stage to get here to make things easier, my dad has been telling me to not want to rush it and just live in the moment of being their mommy. But I have always wanted the next thing to get here fast, HELLO THEY ARE A HANDFUL X2!! Well it finally hit me what he meant. Of course I am still allowed to have my days when I am at the end of the rope, but I want to enjoy them as much as I can and soak up all the silly things they do, yeah they do naughty things a lot too, but I don't want to dwell on those. They are growing up way too fast! I am trying to learn patience, Brett is probably my best example on how to be patient. I never see him get upset with those little rascals. He is so good to them and it makes me so happy that I have him in my life. 


I will post pictures of their WAYYYY CUTE beds soon. We have all their bedding, but we need to order them some beds! Just waiting on a few things to sell and then we can order them. They are adorable and whoever reads this will agree :) 

2 comments:

  1. paige i am loving this honesty!!! i didn't think you cried! hahah ok jk I know you have a heart. You are such a good mommy!
    can't wait to see the beds!! i wanna see i wanna see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know! I have a hard heart, but once in a while it gets the best of me and I slip! Haha :) You can come get a sneak peek if you want!!

    ReplyDelete